Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

+

Hi beauties,

welcome back to my blog.
Today I'll be reviewing my LA Girl "Neons" & "Nudes" palettes, this review is long overdue but it's better late than never right?

So let's get started.

LA girl products have proven to be one of the most affordable makeup products you can get with high pigmentation, every product of thiers I've tried has just been amazing.
So if you are looking to get a good and affordable makeup, you can give them a go.

Now unto the eyeshadow palettes, I purchased these babies during the last Lagos makeup Fair back in June.

LA girl released 4 different palettes that they called "Beauty bricks".
There's the "NUDES" "ULTRA" "SMOKY" & "NEONS". I was able to purchase the Nudes & Neons and that's what I'll talk about today.

The Nudes

It comes in 12 nude shades, suitable for every skin tone and perfect for your everyday makeup. It has colors for your lid, crease and brow bone, with these 12 shades you can switch looks daily, as a matter of fact you can go from day to night look and even smoky eye with the darker colors. This is officially my ho to eyeshadow since I got it.

Here's a little swatch I did
I switched them in the order of appearance on the palette and this was one swipe without a primer, they're so pigmented that I think these pictures don't do them justice though.

Now unto the "Neons" palette

They also come in 12 shades, very vibrant and colorful shades. from purples, yellow, green, blue etc
I also swatched them to show you.
You can see for yourself how alive and vibrant these colours are without a primer. Just imagine using a white base underneath before applying any! Wooh it'll be everything and more.

The best part is that each of these palettes are affordable,  I got mine for N1,800 each during the makeup Fair but they retail for about N2,500 to N3,500 each.

Pros:
-They're highly pigmented
-They're affordable for the variety of shades they offer
-They come in variety of textures for a complete look (matter, shimmers & pigments
-They're light and easy to carry around in your purse

Cons:
No cons

I forgot to mention that each palette comes with a little brush, well I flung mine away as soon as I opened them because I have no need for them, but next time I'll be sure to take pictures while everything is still intact.

Lots of love and Thank you for your time.

Talk soon


11:16 AM

1 comments Blogger 1 Facebook

  1. Cool review. I love the nude pallete. Are the colours in the nude pallete matte or shimmery?

    ReplyDelete

 
Top