Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

+

Hi Beauties,
Welcome back to my blog, I know it's been a minute I did a post both on my blog and BBM channel #whew I'm working on getting back to posting consistently like I used to on my channel but mostly here this time and hopefully before the new year I would have been able to balance everything I'm doing, so thanks for sticking around and ofcourse stopping by.

Although it's fall and red lippie might not necessarily make the list this time and season of the year but you can still rock it regardless. So I'll be sharing with you a few tricks to help you pull it off excellently.
You know I gatchu 110%, yeah boo

After you’ve selected a red lipstick to rock, you may be wondering: How exactly do you rock it?

When it comes to wearing red lipstick it’s best to keep the rest of your makeup simple just like Gabrielle Union
Bright eyeshadow and red lips can look a little retro while a dark smoky eyes can look edgy. Although it’s fine to wear red lips with whatever makeup combination you like, these are a few tips and tricks to try if you’re a little bit "makeup shy" #winks it's allowed baby

*Ensure your lips are well hydrated and flake-free.
*Make sure you’re wearing the right shade of lipstick for your skintone

 (if you need help finding the right shade of red lipstick for your skin tone, comment below and if I have enough requests I may just do a post for you next tips and tricks monday :) so include your complexion please)
*Make sure you even out your skintone with a medium to full coverage foundation, any redness in the skin will clash with red lipstick.
*Ditch the blush and opt for some bronzer & contouring instead to avoid your makeup “clashing” and looking like a "Red baby doll".
*Avoid extravagant eyeshadow and stick with neutral tones
*Make sure your brows are shaped into place, fill them in lightly so that they don't look harsh
*Cream and matte finish lipstick formulas are easier to pull off and looks better than super glossy ones.
*Winged eyeliner and red lips always look good together
*Do the “finger trick” Place your index finger into your mouth and close your mouth around your finger, then gently slide your finger out, this will remove any excess red lipstick that may have ended up on your teeth
USE A LIP BRUSH! A lip liner can help define your lips, but isn’t always necessary. For a clean line a lip brush is your best bet.

I hope you found these tips helpful.

What's your favourite red lippie t? Share below below.

Lots of Love



Photo credit : google.com and beautezine.com
Some tips inspired by makeuptips.com
4:32 AM

2 comments Blogger 2 Facebook

 
Top